- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 8-in. Chef's Knife
- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 6.5-in. Sandwich Knife
- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 10-in. Sharpening Steel
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 4.5-in. Paring Knife
- Suggested Price: $35.00
- Our Price: $24.95
Item #612033 KNR10045C Model #KNR10045C
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Special Message See Important Information
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Save up to 50% on Calphalon Cutlery See Full Offer Details
- Paring knives are designed to handle the finer tasks of food preparation. There’s no better tool for mincing shallots, garlic and fresh herbs. Hand-held tasks like coring tomatoes and strawberries are accomplished quickly --and decorative cuts with precision. Use a paring knife to create radish rosettes, beautifully fanned strawberries, lemon baskets and other attractive garnishes for your plates. Try using the spine edge to peel ginger, too!
- Contemporary Cutlery's full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Each knife type individually balanced for efficiency and comfort.
- Ergonomic grip handle uniquely contoured for one size fits all comfort
- Full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength and greater cutting versatility.
- Hand-ground to a perfect, equal edge and fine satin finish.
- High carbon, no-stain German steel from tip to tang. Sharpens more easily than ordinary stainless and maintains its edge longer. Resists rust, stains, discoloration.
- Lifetime warranty
- One piece forging of blade, bolster and tang for long-lasting durability. No parts to separate.
- Patented handle labels make knife identification easy.
- Item #: KNR10045C
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced polyresin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
this paring knife has never been put away
I use this little knife every day, and so it has never been put away. It is the perfect size for so many different uses!
- I recommend this product.
Lost my original paring knife from the butcher block calphalon set in the garbage disposal. It took me 5 mins to go on the internet and order another. Great product.
paring knife review
I received the 17 piece set for my bridal shower. Overall the knife are good and do not need much sharping. I both two more so we have extras on hand.
a must have for the kitchen
A paring knife is one of those must have items for the kitchen and this a great addition. The handle is smaller than the normal calphalon handle but is the same great feel and quality. The blade is sharp and thin making it great for fine work.
- I recommend this product.