- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 17-pc. Knife Block Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 10-in. Sharpening Steel
- Our Price: $24.95
Hurry, Only 10 In Stock!
Item #612089 KNR8010C Model #KNR8010C
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Crafted from high carbon magnetized steel, our 10-inch steel helps you enjoy peak performance from your knives by realigning the blade edges (“trueing” them) and restoring them to their ideal geometry. Use your steel every time you put your knives to work. (Professional chefs typically hone their knives many time each day!)
When honing your knife, we recommend you position your steel tip-down against a cutting board. Hold the knife at a 22 degree angle to the steel and draw it across from heel to tip in one smooth motion. Then repeat on the other side of the steel. Gentle pressure is best. Repeat 3 or 4 times per side. Be sure to wipe the steel with a towel after using. Occasionally, you can wash it in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Contemporary Cutlery's full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Extra-fine grooves
- High carbon, no-stain steel
- Hygienic poly resin handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Magnetized to trap filings
- Patented handle labels make knife identification easy.
- Safety bolster
- Item #: KNR8010C
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced polyresin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.