- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Fry Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 8-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Calphalon AccuCore 8-in. Omelette Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. Advanced hard-anodized technology gives Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick – Bronze Anodized Edition cookware a welcoming presence in the kitchen. The elegant bronze color is not a surface coating – the vessel's heavy-gauge aluminum undergoes Calphalon's renowned hard-anodization process with an innovative new step, resulting in fully-infused color that won't chip, crack or peel. Combined with its contemporary design and durable, multi-layer nonstick surfaces, it's a beautiful combination of style and functionality.
- Bronze anodized exterior lasts a lifetime
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Item #: 1804043
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, mirror polished stainless steel stay-cool handles
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Interior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. Exterior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. For stubborn spots on the exterior only, use Bar Keeper's Friend® cleanser and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric or Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Only non scratchable kitchen utensils can be used on the plans if you do not want scratch marks. I like the pans and so does my daughter. The pans cook food very nicely.
I bought this pan a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is "Wow!" The pan cooks evenly and has a great feel. It is so easy to clean - the nonstick surface is great. Compared to my old "college" pots and pans, this is a dream to cook on and clean. I would highly recommend it to any of my friends.
I will say that when I looked at it in the store, it didn't look very "bronze," but when I got it into my own kitchen, you can really tell the coloring. It looks very cool.
- I recommend this product.
SUPERB NON-STICK PAN
We use this mostly for grilled cheese sandwiches and my husband's morning egg, but the other two pans we'd been making do with until I ordered this one have now found their way to the dump!
Maybe a True Non-stick pan
This omelet pan appears to be an answer, the Bronxe surface so far looks brand new, no stick or scorching. I have used it every morning since receiving it cleaning only with a paper towel, nothing else to remove