|More Sizes: 12-in.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 4.5-qt. Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Fry Pan
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon CS Nonstick 8-in. Omelette Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $65.00
- Our Price: $29.95
- Special: $23.96
Item #605006 1877071 Model #1877071
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Anodized Nonstick cookware is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The warm and welcoming bronze color is not a surface coating – each pan is made from heavy-gauge, even-heating aluminum that is hard-anodized using an enhanced process to produce this distinctive color that won’t chip, crack or peel. Featuring a flat bottom and gently sloping sides, the 8-in. Fry Pan is perfect for preparing eggs and omelettes, sautéed vegetables and browned potatoes.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, bronze hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1877071
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Only non scratchable kitchen utensils can be used on the plans if you do not want scratch marks. I like the pans and so does my daughter. The pans cook food very nicely.
I bought this pan a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is "Wow!" The pan cooks evenly and has a great feel. It is so easy to clean - the nonstick surface is great. Compared to my old "college" pots and pans, this is a dream to cook on and clean. I would highly recommend it to any of my friends.
I will say that when I looked at it in the store, it didn't look very "bronze," but when I got it into my own kitchen, you can really tell the coloring. It looks very cool.
- I recommend this product.
SUPERB NON-STICK PAN
We use this mostly for grilled cheese sandwiches and my husband's morning egg, but the other two pans we'd been making do with until I ordered this one have now found their way to the dump!
Maybe a True Non-stick pan
This omelet pan appears to be an answer, the Bronxe surface so far looks brand new, no stick or scorching. I have used it every morning since receiving it cleaning only with a paper towel, nothing else to remove