|More Sizes: 3-qt.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Saute Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Anodized Nonstick cookware is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The warm and welcoming bronze color is not a surface coating – each pan is made from heavy-gauge, even-heating aluminum that is hard-anodized using an enhanced process to produce this distinctive color that won’t chip, crack or peel. The 5-qt. Sauté Pan has a wide, flat bottom to maximize the cooking surface. Deep, straight sides keep juices in the pan and minimize splattering. With its generous capacity, it is the right size for family meals featuring sauteed meats, meat sauces, vegetables and more. The cover adds versatility for brown-and-braise recipes.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, bronze hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1877059
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Cooks evenly, better than expected, high quality but a little heavy...perfect size
I've been wanting a sauté pan of this style for several years. The cost always put me off. The bargain I found here at Cooking.com was just the incentive I needed.
The pan is of excellent quality, in line with the Calphalon reputation. Oven proof... up to 450°F... it's perfect for dishes you may want to start on the range with a sauté or browning, and then finish in the oven.
The deep dish design make this pan ideal for many dishes where other sauté pans just don't cut it.
Looking forward to trying my favorite preparation for Ossibuco. :-)
I am very satisfied with this pan. My husband recently purchased a set of stainless steel All Clad cook ware for me and I needed a couple of non-stick pans to go along with them. I decided on the copper and they are amazing! I have had a few different sets of non-sticks and this is by far the best set I have used!