|More Sizes: 3-qt.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Fry Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Deep enough to braise and sauté meat or seafood, 5-qt. Sauté Pan has a wide, flat bottom designed to maximize the cooking surface. Use it for one-pan dishes and more. Advanced hard-anodized technology gives Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick – Bronze Anodized Edition cookware a welcoming presence in the kitchen. The elegant bronze color is not a surface coating – the vessel's heavy-gauge aluminum undergoes Calphalon's renowned hard-anodization process with an innovative new step, resulting in fully-infused color that won't chip, crack or peel. Combined with its contemporary design and durable, multi-layer nonstick surfaces, it's a beautiful combination of style and functionality.
- Bronze anodized exterior lasts a lifetime
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Item #: 1804041
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast, mirror polished stainless steel stay-cool handles
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Interior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. Exterior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. For stubborn spots on the exterior only, use Bar Keeper's Friend® cleanser and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric or Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Cooks evenly, better than expected, high quality but a little heavy...perfect size
I've been wanting a sauté pan of this style for several years. The cost always put me off. The bargain I found here at Cooking.com was just the incentive I needed.
The pan is of excellent quality, in line with the Calphalon reputation. Oven proof... up to 450°F... it's perfect for dishes you may want to start on the range with a sauté or browning, and then finish in the oven.
The deep dish design make this pan ideal for many dishes where other sauté pans just don't cut it.
Looking forward to trying my favorite preparation for Ossibuco. :-)
I am very satisfied with this pan. My husband recently purchased a set of stainless steel All Clad cook ware for me and I needed a couple of non-stick pans to go along with them. I decided on the copper and they are amazing! I have had a few different sets of non-sticks and this is by far the best set I have used!