- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Stir Fry Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Item No Longer Available
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Anodized Nonstick cookware is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The warm and welcoming bronze color is not a surface coating – each pan is made from heavy-gauge, even-heating aluminum that is hard-anodized using an enhanced process to produce this distinctive color that won’t chip, crack or peel. This classic Dutch Oven holds 5 quarts, and is ideal for chili, soups and stews. It's also great for pot roasts, casseroles and baked pasta dishes. Goes from stovetop to oven with ease.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Durable, cast stainless steel loop handles.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, bronze hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1877058
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Very good so far, but only made one batch of spaghetti in it at this time. Seemed a little slower to heat than the old pot, but yet was accepatable to me. Nice looking pot........!!
Perfect size, cooks very evenly, a little heavy but well worth it.