- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Item No Longer Available
- Ideal for preparing pasta, chili, soups, and stews, the 5-qt. Dutch Oven can also go into the oven to finish a meal. Advanced hard-anodized technology gives Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick – Bronze Anodized Edition cookware a welcoming presence in the kitchen. The elegant bronze color is not a surface coating – the vessel's heavy-gauge aluminum undergoes Calphalon's renowned hard-anodization process with an innovative new step, resulting in fully-infused color that won't chip, crack or peel. Combined with its contemporary design and durable, multi-layer nonstick surfaces, it's a beautiful combination of style and functionality.
- Bronze anodized exterior lasts a lifetime
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Item #: 1804010
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast, mirror polished stainless steel stay-cool handles
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Interior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. Exterior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. For stubborn spots on the exterior only, use Bar Keeper's Friend® cleanser and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric or Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Very good so far, but only made one batch of spaghetti in it at this time. Seemed a little slower to heat than the old pot, but yet was accepatable to me. Nice looking pot........!!
Perfect size, cooks very evenly, a little heavy but well worth it.