- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 12-in. Omelette Pan with Lid
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Omelette Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. Advanced hard-anodized technology gives Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick – Bronze Anodized Edition cookware a welcoming presence in the kitchen. The elegant bronze color is not a surface coating – the vessel's heavy-gauge aluminum undergoes Calphalon's renowned hard-anodization process with an innovative new step, resulting in fully-infused color that won't chip, crack or peel. Combined with its contemporary design and durable, multi-layer nonstick surfaces, it's a beautiful combination of style and functionality.
- Bronze anodized exterior lasts a lifetime
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Item #: 1805013
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, mirror polished stainless steel stay-cool handles
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Interior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. Exterior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. For stubborn spots on the exterior only, use Bar Keeper's Friend® cleanser and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric or Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This pan cooks food very nicely. Would recommend it to anyone.
pretty good skillet for the money. It was quite quick to heat once placed on the burner. The center of the pan got hotter than the edges, or at least a pan full of bacon cooked quicker in the center of the pan. Did not exhibit the best or evenest heat distribution, but OK.......
Heavy weight, good looking pan
Nice looking, well made, heavy weight pan works great so far.