- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Stir Fry Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 3-qt. Saute Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Fry Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $105.00
- Our Price: $49.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 1 In Stock!
Item #605013 1877074 Model #1877074
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Anodized Nonstick cookware is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The warm and welcoming bronze color is not a surface coating – each pan is made from heavy-gauge, even-heating aluminum that is hard-anodized using an enhanced process to produce this distinctive color that won’t chip, crack or peel. With its large diameter, thick, flat bottom and gently sloping sides, the 12-in. Fry Pan is perfect for preparing crepes, eggs and omelettes, sautéed vegetables, potatoes and more.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, bronze hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1877074
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Teflon has held great!
Have used Calphalon for years and it has always endured heavy usage.
- I recommend this product.
Time will tell if it stays as great as it is today
We just bought this pan, the heaven knows what number in a long succession of frying pans to take the place of the one we just gave up on. Will it continue to get as great as we find it to cook today without sticking and all of that jazz? Time will tell. Oh, and it is quite heavy and hefty, which is not so great if you're basically a weakling. Holding it in one hand and serving with the other is only possible with light food in the pan.
- I recommend this product.
This pan cooks food very nicely. Would recommend it to anyone.
pretty good skillet for the money. It was quite quick to heat once placed on the burner. The center of the pan got hotter than the edges, or at least a pan full of bacon cooked quicker in the center of the pan. Did not exhibit the best or evenest heat distribution, but OK.......