- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 3-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Flat Bottom Wok
- Item No Longer Available
- This 12" Stir Fry Pan is ideal for cooking your favorite stir-fry recipes and has high sides so you can quickly move food around the pan for optimal cooking results. The convenient side-handle lets you move from stove to serving area with ease. Advanced hard-anodized technology gives Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick – Bronze Anodized Edition cookware a welcoming presence in the kitchen. The elegant bronze color is not a surface coating – the vessel's heavy-gauge aluminum undergoes Calphalon's renowned hard-anodization process with an innovative new step, resulting in fully-infused color that won't chip, crack or peel. Combined with its contemporary design and durable, multi-layer nonstick surfaces, it's a beautiful combination of style and functionality.
- Bronze anodized exterior lasts a lifetime
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Item #: 1804009
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, mirror polished stainless steel stay-cool handles
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Interior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. Exterior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. For stubborn spots on the exterior only, use Bar Keeper's Friend® cleanser and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric or Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I enjoy this wok a lot. It is totally non-stick, everything slides down. You do not need oil at all for cooking but for taste.
I noticed some people were disappointed that it did not look bronze-like or coppery (on Amazon reviews) but mine looked just like in the picture. Color is dark yet distinct and attractive, and I did not expect it to be a true bronze anyhow.
- I recommend this product.