|More Sizes: 4.5-qt.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 12-in. Fry Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $94.95
Hurry, Only 5 In Stock!
Item #604943 1877055 Model #1877055
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Anodized Nonstick cookware is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The warm and welcoming bronze color is not a surface coating – each pan is made from heavy-gauge, even-heating aluminum that is hard-anodized using an enhanced process to produce this distinctive color that won’t chip, crack or peel. One of the most useful pans in the kitchen, the 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan has high sides and a rounded bottom for easy stirring. Ideal for soups, sauces, noodles, rice and more.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, bronze hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1877055
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
The bronze coating began to scratch almost immediately
Beautiful and functional
Bought this as a gift and my daughter loved it. Obviously high quality and she has the matching omelet pan.Best price was at the calphalon site!