|More Sizes: 10-in., 11-in., 7-in., 9-in.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 4.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Steamer Insert
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. Small Combo
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-pc. Cupcake Lover Set
Calphalon Contemporary 8-in. Glass Lid
- Our Price: $14.95
Item #295993 JR8GC Model #JR8GC
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Sparkling glass-and-stainless covers give you a clear view of simmering soups and sauces, too.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
11" Glass Lid
This lid is very high quality and the price is GREAT. The order was filled quickly. I'm very pleased.
8" Lid for Calphalon Pan
Great addition to complete the set of 8", 10" & 12 " non-stick pans. These are great and far surpass the mega-mart euro-pan sets in quality and durability.
8 inch pan glass lid
The lid works very well. It holds the steam in and also keeps the splatters down when frying. My only minor complaint is that it does not fit the pan as well as it could. I hope the metal edging on the lid does not scratch the pan.
The cover is not a duplicate for the one I broke. Perhaps it is meant to be a one size fits all for various pots similar to the one I have. As such, it isn't a perfect fit. It will suffice, but I thought I'd let you know.