- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan with Cover
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan
- Our Price: $89.95
- Special: $39.99
Item #334913 1800595 Model #1800595
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Designed for exceptional durability and cooking versatility, Commercial Hard-Anodized Cookware brings back Calphalon's original hard-anodized surface. It is ideal for advanced techniques such as searing and deglazing, and will deliver a lifetime of performance with superb cooking results. The 2 1/2 Qt. Shallow Sauce Pan & Cover is perfect for preparing sauces, vegetables, grains and cereals.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for searing & deglazing.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven & broiler safe for culinary versatility.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1800595
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cool-V cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe no max temp
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Shallow sauce pan
Was looking for a 2.5 qt sauce pan and didn't realize this was a shallow sauce pan. Would have preferred the taller one.
I love these pots and pans. They're easy to use and clean. I've been a fan of this collection for a long time because they have no coating. I have some the pots for about tens years now and you would never know it. As with all your products, great job.
This is a great intermediate size saucepan. I successfully sauteed, then added ingredients for a long simmer, with no sticking at the end. Perfect.
Great pan and great size
I love that this pan holds 2.5 quarts but that it is a bit wider and more shallow. I can spread food out in the bottom and it cooks or heats more quickly. This is a great pan.