- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 16-in. Roaster
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13x16-in. Roasting Pan with Rack
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13x16-in. Roasting Pan with Nonstick Rack
- Suggested Price: $100.00
- Our Price: $59.99
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 3 In Stock!
Item #403899 GR1805P Model #GR1805P
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Set Includes:
- The Classic Hard-Anodized roaster with nonstick rack holds a holiday turkey or ham, a chicken or a roast with vegetables. The roaster features two double-riveted stainless steel handles for a secure grip when lifting from the oven. The nonstick rack has side handles and is coated so that foods will not stick.
- Pot racks and other stylish, yet functional accessories for your kitchen.
- Double-riveted handles.
- Hard-anodized for durability.
- Nonstick rack.
- Item #: GR1805P
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Handle: Stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Excellent Roasting Pan
I was looking for a pan that could go from the oven to the stove top to make a sauce/gravy from the pan drippings. This one WORKS in that regard. I have found that best results can be achieved when you monitor the amount of liquid in the pan as your meat is roasting. Add water to prevent the pan from drying out. Moist heat is better than dry heat, so that you do not really need a lid.
- I recommend this product.
Nonstick Roasting Pan with Rack, (16x13x4-in.
It is exactly what I wanted in a a roasting pan with rack. And it's depth makes it work as a lasagne pan, which I do not have to purchase separately, as I had planned. I will line it with parchment foil before baking lasagne, but it cleans easily after roasting.
It was worth the wait, just told the wife that one of her Christmas presents would be delayed
cooked a turkey for Thanksgiving and where juices stuck to pan in three spots coating came off