- Calphalon 2-qt. Teakettle
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13x16-in. Roasting Pan with Nonstick Rack
- Item No Longer Available
- Set Includes:
- The Classic Hard-Anodized roaster with nonstick rack holds a holiday turkey or ham, a chicken or a roast with vegetables. The roaster features two double-riveted stainless steel handles for a secure grip when lifting from the oven. The nonstick rack has side handles and is coated so that foods will not stick.
- Pot racks and other stylish, yet functional accessories for your kitchen.
- Double-riveted handles.
- Hard-anodized for durability.
- Nonstick rack.
- Item #: GR1805P
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Handle: Stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Excellent Roasting Pan
I was looking for a pan that could go from the oven to the stove top to make a sauce/gravy from the pan drippings. This one WORKS in that regard. I have found that best results can be achieved when you monitor the amount of liquid in the pan as your meat is roasting. Add water to prevent the pan from drying out. Moist heat is better than dry heat, so that you do not really need a lid.
- I recommend this product.
Nonstick Roasting Pan with Rack, (16x13x4-in.
It is exactly what I wanted in a a roasting pan with rack. And it's depth makes it work as a lasagne pan, which I do not have to purchase separately, as I had planned. I will line it with parchment foil before baking lasagne, but it cleans easily after roasting.
It was worth the wait, just told the wife that one of her Christmas presents would be delayed
cooked a turkey for Thanksgiving and where juices stuck to pan in three spots coating came off