|More Sizes: 6-qt.|
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 10-in. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 8-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon AccuCore 8-qt. Stockpot with Cover
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 8-qt. Stockpot with Lid
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-qt. Stockpot
- Our Price: $199.95
- Special: $99.99
Item #334955 1800605 Model #1800605
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Designed for exceptional durability and cooking versatility, Commercial Hard-Anodized Cookware brings back Calphalon's original hard-anodized surface. It is ideal for advanced techniques such as searing and deglazing, and will deliver a lifetime of performance with superb cooking results. The 12 Qt. Stock Pot & Cover is perfect for preparing stocks, soups and pasta.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for searing & deglazing.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven & broiler safe for culinary versatility.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1800605
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cool-V cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe no max temp
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Old Calphalon Hard Anodized stock pot going strong
I see that you have a 6 qt pot, now, instead of the 5 qt I bought from you, years ago. But the material & appearance are the same, & I believe that the 6 qt hard anodized pot will be outstanding, too. ~~~ Nowadays, I use my pot almost daily, because it is capable, flipped over, of very quickly defrosting almost anything: meats, frozen casserole meals, soups, you name it. I do not recall why this works; check in a book on the chemistry of foods & cooking. It does work very well. DON'T heat the pot; just flip it & lay items on it.
- I recommend this product.
Wonderful pot for making Chili
I have used this pot for both chili and soup. I find that it is great. Doesn't burn or scorch. Plan to cook beans in it next time there is an event where I must take them. Love the glass top can see whether or not I need to add additional liquid. One of the best purchases I have made.
- I recommend this product.
I really like this pot. It is a good, heavy weight and heat is distributed evenly. Thanks!
Improve the Top
The product is good but can be improved. The top needs a bit of reshaping so that it will nest well with the pot when the top is turned upside down (which is necessary for the pot to fit in my fridge). As currently shaped, the top slides around when inverted. So, I have to use a top from a different pot when putting it in the fridge.