|More Sizes: 10-in.|
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13.75-in. Panini Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 11-in. Square Griddle
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 11x11-in. Grill Pan
- Our Price: $69.95
Hurry, Only 8 In Stock!
Item #334962 1800599 Model #1800599
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Designed for exceptional durability and cooking versatility, Commercial Hard-Anodized Cookware brings back Calphalon's original hard-anodized surface. It is ideal for advanced techniques such as searing and deglazing, and will deliver a lifetime of performance with superb cooking results. The 11" Square Grill is perfect for grilling meats, poultry and vegetables.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for searing & deglazing.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven & broiler safe for culinary versatility.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1800599
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Handle: Cool-V cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe no max temp
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Another top quality Calphalon product
Calphalon Hard Anodized Commercial (the original Calphalon" has been my cookware for 20 years...wouldn't have anything else. This grill pan lives up to my expectations 100%. Original HA cookware can get hot enough to sear and stir fry at temps that destroy non-stick coatings, so I'll never have to replace it. (Btw, wiping with olive oil, then preheating VERY hot, and letting the pan cool before you use it each time turns original HA cookware into non-stick). Thanks for another great product, Calphalon!