|More Sizes: 8-qt.|
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 6-qt. Stockpot with Lid
- Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 8-qt. Stock Pot
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 6-qt. Stock Pot: Gray
Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 6-qt. Stock Pot
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $59.95
Hurry, Only 6 In Stock!
Item #616066 1891274 Model #1891274
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Built to last with time-saving features, the Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 6-qt. Stock Pot features etched fill lines that make measuring easy and a cover with straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids so you don't have to use a separate colander. The pan is made from brushed stainless steel with an impact-bonded aluminum base for fast, even heating, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The 6-qt. stockpot is the perfect size for boiling water, cooking pasta, preparing stocks or simmering soups. You can also use it for corn on the cob, potatoes or seafood stew.
- Designed for durability and easy, everyday cooking.
- Convenient measuring marks, pour spouts & straining lids
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable stainless steel with impact-bonded aluminum base for even heating
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Induction capable
- Oven and broiler safe
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle
- Item #: 1891274
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Pan oven & broiler safe. Cover oven safe to 450°F / 230°C and not broiler safe.
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the luster of the stainless steel.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic, Induction