- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware Set of 2 Cookie Sheets
- Item No Longer Available
- Set Includes:
(2) 14”x17” Cookie Sheets
- Our Cookie Sheet Set includes two 14"x17" cookie sheets, which are ideal for baking multiple batches of cookies. Classic Nonstick Bakeware is made using professional culinary construction standards for reliably spectacular results. Our collection features durable, reinforced nonstick coatings which provide effortless release of even the stickiest baked goods. Folded construction on square and rectangular pans give baked goods clean, crisp edges and keep pans level and true.
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting.
- Classic design for professional results.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 450ºF.
- Reinforced nonstick for long-lasting durability.
- Item #: BW1417P
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
These cookie sheets are not only heavy but they are super thin causing cookies and biscuits to burn or be too crisp on the bottom! ! am so disappointed. They are too heavy to ship back. I would highly recommend getting the 'air' bake style!
- I do not recommend this product.
When I used the product the cookies stuck to the pan even though I greased the pan before I baked with it. Now I have a pan that has brown spots where the cookies were laying. I would not recommend this product
Who's making cookies?
Me, of course! My husband loves cookies, so I make him cookies. These nonstick sheets will fit the bill. They're well made and there is virtually no clean-up, just rinse them off with some sudsy water and you're ready to put them away. I will use these again and again.
Haven't used these yet -- I've used a jelly roll pan as a cookie sheet for years, and these are my first real cookie sheets. They seem well-made, and I've not found a Calphalon product that doesn't perform as well (or better) than expected.