- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware 9-in. Springform Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Springform pans deliver the same delicious results as all of our cake pans, with the added benefit of a removable springform ring that releases the pan sides of baked goods such as crumb crust desserts, cheesecakes and flourless cakes.
Colors affect baking performance because they conduct heat differently. That’s why our pans feature a medium grey color which gives baked goods a golden brown color while protecting them against overbrowning. Our advanced nonstick coating releases the stickiest messes effortlessly—the pans are also dishwasher safe, making sure your clean-up is fast and simple too!
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting
- Classic design for expert results
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Offers a wide assortment of traditional shapes
- Professional grade construction ensures a lifetime of performance
- Reinforced nonstick is Calphalon's most durable nonstick ever
- Item #: BW6809
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Great for cheesecake
This is great for cheesecake, it comes right out of the bottom pan and is so easy to use. All my bakeware is recently purchased and wouldn't use another brand if i could help it. It also goes in the dishwasher. bonus!
- I recommend this product.
I have had a few differentt spring form pans in the past. This ones is the heaviest one. This is not a bad thing. I have not used it yet. The real test will be how liquid-tight it is after a few uses. In the past. after one or two uses, the pan never seals right again. I have had pan either leak out batter or allow water in.
No more lop-sided cakes
I used to have two different cake pans from two different manufacturers. They both were supposed to have 9" diameters,but never matched up. I bought two of these from cooking.com, and have used them to make two birthday cakes so far. They release the cake layers very elegantly and perfectly- and my cakes are no longing annoyingly lop-sided.
I have used generic springform pans and after purchasing the calphalon springform i will not use any other brand.