- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware 14x15-in. Cookie Sheet
- Item No Longer Available
- Make every batch a beauty with Calphalon Classic cookie sheets. Whether you like them chewy, gooey, crispy or crunchy, the consistent thickness of our cookie sheets assures even baking across the entire batch.
Colors affect baking performance because they conduct heat differently. That’s why our cookie sheets feature a medium grey color which gives cookies a golden brown color while protecting baked goods against over browning. (You may want to choose our insulated cookie sheet when you want a moist, cakey cookie instead of a crisp one). Our reinforced nonstick surface means sticky fillings release easily, and moist or delicate cookies slide off the sheet in one perfect piece. Calphalon Classic bakeware is dishwasher safe too, so clean-up is a piece of cake!
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting
- Classic design for expert results
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Offers a wide assortment of traditional shapes
- Professional grade construction ensures a lifetime of performance
- Reinforced nonstick is Calphalon's most durable nonstick ever
- Item #: BW1415
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
These cookie sheets are not only heavy but they are super thin causing cookies and biscuits to burn or be too crisp on the bottom! ! am so disappointed. They are too heavy to ship back. I would highly recommend getting the 'air' bake style!
- I do not recommend this product.
When I used the product the cookies stuck to the pan even though I greased the pan before I baked with it. Now I have a pan that has brown spots where the cookies were laying. I would not recommend this product
Who's making cookies?
Me, of course! My husband loves cookies, so I make him cookies. These nonstick sheets will fit the bill. They're well made and there is virtually no clean-up, just rinse them off with some sudsy water and you're ready to put them away. I will use these again and again.