- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9 x 13-in. Covered Cake Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 6-pc. Bakeware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware 12x17-in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Our brownie pan is the preferred size and depth for brownies, bar cookies or other quick-bake cakes. The angled sides and round corners make it easy to remove and serve your baked goods--even the first piece!
The medium grey color of our nonstick coating ensures that your baked goods will not overbrown. The nonstick coating is also reinforced for durability. The advanced nonstick formulation was created to ensure that sugary foods and sticky fillings release and clean up with ease. Calphalon Classic bakeware is dishwasher safe too, so clean-up is a piece of cake!
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting
- Classic design for expert results
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Offers a wide assortment of traditional shapes
- Professional grade construction ensures a lifetime of performance
- Reinforced nonstick is Calphalon's most durable nonstick ever
- Item #: BW2018
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Supposedly, the Calphalon name is good, high end stuff, but these pans are horrible. Baked cookies and they were terribly undercooked. The temperature was right, checked it and even with convection heat, it took almost twice as long to brown them. They also warp------not what I call "high end" quality.
- I do not recommend this product.
We use this jelly roll for a lot of finger foods and it works well and is easy to clean. The thing that bothers my wife is it warps during use. Does not seem to effect the results but when you buy Calphalon I have gotten used to perfection and this jelly roll is less than perfect.
- I recommend this product.
Only used once to cook meatballs in oven and clean up was outstanding.
Jelly Roll Pans
I ordered the Jelly Roll Pans along with cooling racks. They are both nice, but you have to be careful about the non-stick. I would suggest sparying with a non-stick spray first. My racks are not fitting in with the pans even though the sizes say they should.