Calphalon 10-in. Everyday Pan with Stainless Steel Lid
- Suggested Price: $139.99
- Our Price: $79.99
- Special: $39.99
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Item #167677 C1380SPDI Model #C1380SPDI
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Constructed of a heavy-gauge aluminum that provides excellent cooking performance through even heat distribution. The multi-layer nonstick interior is internally reinforced for effortless release and easy cleaning. The domed stainless steel lid traps moisture and allows heat to easily circulate for tender cooking results. Loop handles make for easier lifting and attractive table presentation. Use it for searing, browning and sauteing vegetables and meats as well as making paella.
- Specialty Serveware
- Domed stainless steel lid
- Full lifetime warranty
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Item #: C1380SPDI
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Stainless steel
- Handle: loop handles
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Cookware: Hand wash only. NEVER place cookware in an automatic dishwasher, or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Cover: Dishwasher safe.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Perfect for two
I bought this for my sister for her birthday. She was very specific as to type(hard anodized) and size(10 in) of everyday pan she wanted. When I received it, I was a little disappointed in the size. It just seemed a little small to me. But, she loved it! She is an empty nester, and doesn't always need a big skillet. She said it was perfect for her. She is tired of the big skillets that weigh a ton! So, if she's happy then so am I. Plus, the price was awesome. I love cooking.com they have the best deals anywhere!
I love this new pan. So easy to use and store with the double handles. Everything I have tried in it has cooked beautifully and clean-up is a snap.
The Name Says It All
This is the second 10" Calphalon Everyday Pan I purchased and I do use it almost every day. Although these pans are not top-of-the-line Calphalon, I feel they are a good value. Provided you use them on items that do not require high heat. and you use proper utensils, the non-stick surface is pretty long-lasting. You are getting the Calphalon name for a good price.