- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon AccuCore 4-qt. Chef's Pan with Lid
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $250.00
- Our Price: $129.95
Hurry, Only 13 In Stock!
Item #412403 1833880 Model #1833880
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Exceptionally even heating ensures optimum cooking performance. Calphalon AccuCore Stainless Steel cookware is made from 5 individual metal layers with a responsive copper core that heats – and cools – evenly to help maintain a more consistent temperature across the entire pan. Two inner layers of aluminum also efficiently conduct heat, while stainless steel outer layers create a beautiful, durable surface that is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel is an exceptionally versatile cooking surface, and is the best choice for high-temperature techniques such as searing and deglazing. With a rounded bottom and tall sides, the multi-purpose 4 Qt. Chef’s Pan has an open shape for easy stirring or whisking plus the volume needed to create sauces or soups. The even-heating stainless steel surface is ideal for: Risotto, Stir-fried chicken, shrimp or pork, Pan sauces
- Dishwasher safe.
- Five layers with copper core for controlled, even heating.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Induction capable.
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 1833880
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass.
- Handle: Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the luster of the stainless steel and prevent tarnishing of the copper at the top of the pan. Should you choose to use the dishwasher, dry the copper band immediately after the wash cycle of the dishwasher has completed.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic & induction.