- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Omelette Pan Set
Calphalon AccuCore 2-pc. Small Combo
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $249.99
Hurry, Only 15 In Stock!
Item #588766 588766 Model #588766
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Buy $399 or more of the select Calphalon cookware* and receive the Bonus Utensil Set and a Bonus Unison Nonstick 12-in. Everyday Pan. Not valid on orders that ship internationally. Limit one per order. Valid through December 31, 2013 or while supplies last.*Offer Excludes Simply Calphalon Nonstick, Simply Calphalon Enamel, Simply Calphalon Easy System and Simply Calphalon Stainless cookware.
- Set includes:
8" Omelette Pan
1qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
- Exceptionally even heating ensures optimum cooking performance. Calphalon AccuCore Stainless Steel cookware is made from 5 individual metal layers with a responsive copper core that heats – and cools – evenly to help maintain a more consistent temperature across the entire pan. Two inner layers of aluminum also efficiently conduct heat, while stainless steel outer layers create a beautiful, durable surface that is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel is an exceptionally versatile cooking surface, and is the best choice for high-temperature techniques such as searing and deglazing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Five layers with copper core for controlled, even heating.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Induction capable.
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 588766
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass.
- Handle: Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the luster of the stainless steel and prevent tarnishing of the copper at the top of the pan. Should you choose to use the dishwasher, dry the copper band immediately after the wash cycle of the dishwasher has completed.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic & induction.