- Calphalon AccuCore 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon AccuCore 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan with Cover
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Stainless 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon AccuCore 10-pc. Cookware Set
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $1,150.00
- Our Price: $699.95
Hurry, Only 18 In Stock!
Item #412326 1833876 Model #1833876
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Set includes:
2qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
3qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
3qt. Sauté Pan with Cover
8qt. Stock Pot with Cover
- Exceptionally even heating ensures optimum cooking performance. Calphalon AccuCore Stainless Steel cookware is made from 5 individual metal layers with a responsive copper core that heats – and cools – evenly to help maintain a more consistent temperature across the entire pan. Two inner layers of aluminum also efficiently conduct heat, while stainless steel outer layers create a beautiful, durable surface that is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel is an exceptionally versatile cooking surface, and is the best choice for high-temperature techniques such as searing and deglazing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Five layers with copper core for controlled, even heating.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Induction capable.
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 1833876
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass.
- Handle: Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the luster of the stainless steel and prevent tarnishing of the copper at the top of the pan. Should you choose to use the dishwasher, dry the copper band immediately after the wash cycle of the dishwasher has completed.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic & induction.
Excellent Quality and Value
First and foremost I'm an amature home chef. I cook for my family 5-6 times a week. I have been using a hodgepodge collection of cheap cookware for the past few years. I wanted to treat myself to a great set of cookware that would last a long time and could be used on an induction cooktop that I plan to buy later this year.
I first had to decide between tri-ply and 5-ply SS clad sets. I opted for the 5-ply due to the fact that it is the newer technology. So that had me deciding between the Calphalon Accucore and the All-Clad D5 sets. Sure I think the All-Clad is probably a better set overall but I just couldn't justify spending the extra money especially considering I'll be purchasing additional pieces down the line. When you compare that against all-clad it's pretty significant savings.
Before purchasing this entire set I bought the Calphalon Accucore 4qt Chef Pan to try it out. I chose that one because it was not included in any set so if I liked it I wouldn't have 2 of a particular pan and if I didn't like it I could take it back to Bed Bath and Beyond. So if you're on the fence do what I did.
I absolutely LOVE this set. The packaging was done very well. All of the pieces came out of the box pristine. This set looks awesome. I can't wait to get my hanging pot rack so I can show these bad boys off.
The ergonamic handles are excellent and each piece feels great in your hands. The cooking surface is very consistent and ther are no noticable hot spots. Follow the standard advice of using stainless steel cookware and you'll be fine (Pre-heating properely and using bar keepers friend to get those stubborn spots).
I would highly recommend this to EVERYONE!
- I recommend this product.