|More Sizes: 2-qt., 3-qt., 4-qt.|
- Calphalon AccuCore 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan with Cover
Calphalon AccuCore 1-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $139.95
Hurry, Only 2 In Stock!
Item #412347 1833937 Model #1833937
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Exceptionally even heating ensures optimum cooking performance. Calphalon AccuCore Stainless Steel cookware is made from 5 individual metal layers with a responsive copper core that heats – and cools – evenly to help maintain a more consistent temperature across the entire pan. Two inner layers of aluminum also efficiently conduct heat, while stainless steel outer layers create a beautiful, durable surface that is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel is an exceptionally versatile cooking surface, and is the best choice for high-temperature techniques such as searing and deglazing. The 1 Qt. Sauce Pan has tall sides and a narrow opening to help control evaporation, plus a sloped bottom interior for easy stirring. The compact size makes it ideal for smaller cooking tasks. The even-heating stainless steel surface is ideal for: Sauces and gravy, Melting butter or chocolate, Boiling eggs
- Dishwasher safe.
- Five layers with copper core for controlled, even heating.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Induction capable.
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 1833937
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass.
- Handle: Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the luster of the stainless steel and prevent tarnishing of the copper at the top of the pan. Should you choose to use the dishwasher, dry the copper band immediately after the wash cycle of the dishwasher has completed.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic & induction.
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE PAN OF ALL TIME!!!
I have been trying out my new AccuCore 1 quart pan all week. I have steamed vegetables in it, made rice, boiled eggs and now potatoes for my potato salad. I love this pan. Everything that I have cooked in it has turned out just perfect.
- I recommend this product.