Calphalon 7 Qt. Slow Cooker
- Item No Longer Available
- Calphalon's 7 Qt. Slow Cooker is perfect for making all of your favorite slow-cooked meals. The variety of manual and automatic settings allows you to customize cook times. The generous capacity has room to double your favorite recipes – perfect for entertaining.
- STYLE. PERFORMANCE. SIMPLICITY. Simply your life and beautify your kitchen with our Kitchen Electrics collection. Each features our exclusive OPTI-HEAT system, to deliver even, consistent heat and exceptional cooking results. And our high performance nonstick formula makes a stand-out statement in stunning bronze, while offering flawless food release and effortless clean-up.
- 10-hour timer with illuminated countdown feature automatically switches to Warm at the end of cook time. Manual and Keep Warm settings.
- 7 Qt. dishwasher safe oval ceramic crock.
- Automatic shut-off feature / Always on setting.
- Cord wraps for easy storage.
- The Calphalon Kitchen Electrics collection features our exclusive Opti-Heat System. Designed to provide accurate temperature control and even heat delivery, Opti-Heat ensures that foods cook evenly and thoroughly, for reliable results you can count on – every time.
- Item #: HE700SC
- Cover: Tempered, glass cover with vent.
- Handle: Cast stainless steel. Double riveted for durable performance. Silicone-wrapped, stay-cool handles.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Clean exterior with a damp cloth.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils.
Limited One Year Product and Limited Five Year Nonstick Warranty
Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric found defective in material or workmanship within one year of the original purchase. In addition, Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric if the nonstick surfaces are found defective in material or workmanship within five years of original purchase. This warranty applies when the kitchen electric appliance is put to normal household use and is operated and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variation in the kitchen electric nonstick coating are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, use of metal utensils, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. Please refer to the use and care section for full information about the warranty on your kitchen electric appliance.