- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon 2 Slot Toaster
- Item No Longer Available
- The Calphalon 2 Slot Toaster makes breakfast a snap. The extra-wide slots accommodate bagels, English muffins, and even thick slices of artisan breads. The Defrost setting is ideal for frozen waffles and toaster pastries. The Bagel setting toasts bagels perfectly on the inside. Opti-Heat system ensures accurate temperature control and even heat delivery. Designed with sleek, cool-touch sides, front and back, it’s a great choice for your busy kitchen.
- STYLE. PERFORMANCE. SIMPLICITY. Simply your life and beautify your kitchen with our Kitchen Electrics collection. Each features our exclusive OPTI-HEAT system, to deliver even, consistent heat and exceptional cooking results. And our high performance nonstick formula makes a stand-out statement in stunning bronze, while offering flawless food release and effortless clean-up.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Bagel, Defrost and Reheat settings.
- Extra-lift lever and cool-touch sides, front and back for safe toast removal.
- Extra-wide slots for bagels and thickly sliced bread.
- Opti-Heat System for accurate temperature control and even heat delivery.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Item #: 1832632
- Cover: N/A
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Allow to cool before cleaning with a damp cloth.
Limited One Year Product and Limited Five Year Nonstick Warranty
Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric found defective in material or workmanship within one year of the original purchase. In addition, Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric if the nonstick surfaces are found defective in material or workmanship within five years of original purchase. This warranty applies when the kitchen electric appliance is put to normal household use and is operated and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variation in the kitchen electric nonstick coating are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, use of metal utensils, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. Please refer to the use and care section for full information about the warranty on your kitchen electric appliance.