|More Colors: Apple Green, White|
- Calphalon Classic Nonstick Roaster
- Calphalon Tea Kettle: Apple Green
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon 2-qt. Tea Kettle: Black
- Our Price: $44.95
Hurry, Only 14 In Stock!
Item #414601 1805697 Model #1805697
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- This 2-qt. teakettle with a black enamel exterior has an easy-to-use spout lever for total control. A pleasant, loud whistle blows as soon as water boils. The large cover handle and opening makes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Pot racks and other stylish, yet functional accessories for your kitchen.
- 2 qt. capacity
- Comfortable, heat resistant handle
- Durable enamel on steel exterior
- Easy to use spout lever
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Safe for use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops
- Item #: 1805697
- Handle: Heat resistant
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only using warm water with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a nonabrasive sponge or soft bristle brush. Do not use abrasive cleansers or cleaning pads, as this will damage the enamel finish.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.