Calphalon Wood Utensils Corner Spoon
- Our Price: $5.95
- Special: $4.99
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Item #299143 FW27 Model #FW27
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Calphalon wood utensils are crafted from solid beech wood. The spoons come in a variety of sizes. Whether you are in need of a small spoon for the smaller sauce pans, a mid-size spoon for everyday use, or a large spoon for high volume, rigorous stirring, our wooden utensils will have what you need.
- Calphalon Wooden Utensils are crafted from solid beech wood and feature a "grip-anywhere handle" design for more comfort and control.
- Crafted from solid beech wood
- Grip-anywhere handle for more comfort and control
- Ideal for smaller sauce pans
- Natural oil finish
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Love the clean corners
I have several Calphalon spoons in all sizes. I love the smoothness and character of the wood as it ages. I have small hands and the spoons are the perfect size / weight. I don't like the corner spoon when I make brownies, gets the bowl too clean! LOL
- I recommend this product.
This was a stocking stuffer for my daughter. It was unique and very functional.
This spoon is a nice size and feels solid. I don't like the texture of it though! It has a dry, porous feel that is icky on my hands, and also makes me afraid to really get it wet, (which of course is quite necessary!) I saw the same spoon at a local retailer and it had the same texture, so I know it's the manufacturer and not cooking.com. I may try to sand it down a bit to see if that helps, but overall, I would expect better from Calphalon.