- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-in. Omelette Pan
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with confidence no matter what you have on the menu. Experiment with a new dish or cook your tried-and-true favorites with ease. The revolutionary Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, making even the most demanding cul
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison™ cookware with Sear Nonstick. Its specially textured nonstick surface seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle.
- The revolutionary, ultra-smooth SLIDE NONSTICK surface releases foods effortlessly and is ideal for omelettes, eggs and crêpes; frying breaded fish, meat and poultry as well as croque-monsieur, cheese sandwiches and crab cakes.
- Item #: 1756053
- Surface: PFOA-free Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Nic in pan surface
My pan arrived in a timely fashion. But it has a tiny nic in the cooking surface that I didn't notice until cooking with it. Not cost effective (shipping cost too high) to send the pan back for replacement.
- I do not recommend this product.
This is possibly the best pan I have every owned. I have other Calphalon products and these have taken their product to a new level...
- I recommend this product.
Unison 12" omelette pan & cover
I bought this a few weeks ago and found the lid was damaged. I don't know if it came from the outlet stores which sell imperfect items at a reduced price.
I use theses pans everyday!! Totally non stick, food comes right out of pan every time. I highly recommend purchasing these pans.
- I recommend this product.