- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Round Grill Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 5-qt. Chili Pot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 4-qt. Soup Pot with Cover
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $189.95
- Special: $79.99
Item #220953 1756064 Model #1756064
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The high sides and narrow opening work together to help minimize evaporation during the slow process of making stocks and soups. Heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating. The bottom interior is sloped for easy stirring.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with confidence no matter what you have on the menu. Experiment with a new dish or cook your tried-and-true favorites with ease. The revolutionary Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, making even the most demanding cul
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison™ cookware with Sear Nonstick. Its specially textured nonstick surface seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Quadruple riveted stainless steel loop handles.
- The revolutionary, ultra-smooth SLIDE NONSTICK surface releases foods effortlessly and is ideal for soups, stocks, stews and chowders. Also perfect for rice, pasta and vegetables.
- Item #: 1756064
- Surface: PFOA-free Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Very Much Needed...and Worth It
Purchased this to replace the soup pot that my boyfriend got for his first apartment 4 years ago. He is not a cook, so the old pot wasn't of great quality.
This pot is perfect for a childless couple, a single person planning to make meals for the week, a single parent with 1/2 children, or for a project that caters to 'Goldilocks' (the portions or the leftovers are 'just right'). I come from a large family that had left overs for days as we cooked in large pots. Since it is just my boyfriend and I this is perfect.
The pot heats up very well and the shape of it does reduce or eliminate soups and stews from evaporating even with the lid off on a simmer.
My only qualm is that generally small pots on the burner does heat up all-around. This leaves the handles and the lid to get hot to the touch. Remember your pot holders.
I grew up with Calphalon as my mother had her set for years and the large pot's lids and handles were never hot, so on my first experience with my new soup pot I was startled by its slight burning sensation when I touched the lid or handles. I've had to readjustment my methods in the kitchen, but I love the product.
I wait for day when Calphalon sells a cooking set for the single or or childless couple/ very small family in mind.
I considered the many cooking sets to choose from, but as a young person and even for young couples, the portions were too large and trying to find space in the kitchen to store all the pieces would be a hassle for us. I resorted to buying a few items separately, but only the essentials like this soup pot, a pan, and sauce pan. Buying these separately can be a hassle.
- I recommend this product.
Caphalon "Unison" is outstanding and a great mid-size pot for smaller soups and stews. Always wash by hand w/ mild liquid, pot will then last a very, very long time. Very happy with my choice.
Perfect soup pot for two!
My wife and I cook frequently and find the 8 quart pot too big for just the two of us. This 4 quart version is a great addition to the 12 piece set.
I love all the Calphalon cookware and especially this pot. It is perfect for cooking items that need to simmer such as grits, beans, rice, soup, etc. It is the perfect size for the 2 of us or when cooking for a small group.