|More Sizes: 4-qt., 6-qt.|
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 3-pc. Sear and Slide Essentials Set with Lid
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. Small Combo
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-pc. Ultimate Brunch Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 3-qt. Saute Pan with Cover
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $199.95
- Special: $99.99
Item #220939 1756065 Model #1756065
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- The wide flat-bottom surface is ideal for searing and low sides allow air to circulate so that foods remain crisp, yet high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering. Low sides allow air to circulate so that foods remain crisp, yet high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison cookware with Slide Nonstick. Its revolutionary, ultra-smooth Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, essential for creating tender omelettes and delicate sauces.
- Free your culinary spirit, try a new recipe or improvise your own creation – Sear Nonstick makes it easy to express your culinary creativity. The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface has the searing capability that true chefs demand from professional-
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 26ºC
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle; quadruple riveted stainless steel loop handle.
- The specially textured Calphalon Unison SEAR NONSTICK surface seals in flavor and is ideal for sautéed vegetables, braised beef, chops, cutlets and pan sauces.
- Item #: 1756065
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
My go-to pan
I've had this pan for 8 months. I've used it just about every day on the stovetop or in the oven. I love that I can prepare something in it on the stovetop and then finish it in the oven. I also love the durability. Easy cleanup too. I'm leaving for an extended vacation in a few days, and I am taking this pan with me. If I cook, I might as well enjoy the process. This pan has become an important part of the process. Well worth the $.
- I recommend this product.
Great general purpose pan
I ditched my stainless steel non stick pan in favor of this one. Lighter than similar sized steel and very good for general use. Highly recommended but a good value only on a good sale.
My new chicken-frying pan
As a long-term fried chicken lover I'd have to say this pan is great for the task. The chicken seemed to end up more crispy and less greasy and the pan was a breeze to clean.
one little misdesign...
are the screws that attach the handle to the pan - they are on the interior of the pan and the food sticks to the screws all the time and is hard to get off. Besides that it's a great pan.