- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Simply Calphalon Double Griddle
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Round Griddle
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $149.99
- Special: $49.99
Item #221009 1756069 Model #1756069
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
Save up to 65% on Calphalon Unison Nonstick Cookware See Full Offer Details
- The large, flat surface provides maximum cooking area to accommodate several servings. The hard anodized aluminum exterior offers even heating with superior heat retention. Slender lip contains liquids but allows easy access with a spatula.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with confidence no matter what you have on the menu. Experiment with a new dish or cook your tried-and-true favorites with ease. The revolutionary Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, making even the most demanding cul
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison™ cookware with Sear Nonstick. Its specially textured nonstick surface seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle.
- The revolutionary, ultra-smooth SLIDE NONSTICK surface releases foods effortlessly and is ideal for pancakes, French toast, eggs and bacon. Also perfect for sandwiches, crab cakes, quesadillas and fried green tomatoes.
- Item #: 1756069
- Surface: PFOA-free Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Crud builds up
Crud builds up I bought this pan, I love the results and things don't generally stick, but over the course of a few months, despite the fact that I follow manufacturer cleaning instructions and think I'm getting the pan clean, crud has slowly built up on the bottom of the ridges of the pan. I don't use Pam, make mostly paninis with olive oil. I even boiled water in the pan with soap, no positive outcome. Who wants crud in their pan, and it's obviously only going to get worse!
- I do not recommend this product.
Best Griddle & Grill Pan Ever!
I've had my griddle and grill pan set for 2 years now and have used it frequently. Still looks brand new, cooks perfectly and still easy to clean. I'd rate this product a must buy for anyone who cooks (novice to professional)!
- I recommend this product.
Good surface size and nice feel.
This is another excellent pan from Calphalon. Very useful whe frying cutlets or fish, etc. Holds heat well and easy to clean.
nothing that I've cook so far sticks to the griddle. I've only had it for a few weeks. Love how large it is. It is so easy to clean. Don't know why it took me so long to buy it.