- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-in. Everyday Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 3-qt. Covered Chef's Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $109.95
Hurry, Only 2 In Stock!
Item #298898 1767724 Model #1767724
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767724
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
handle to short & narrow
bought 1 month ago didn't notice how short & narrow the handle is also a steamer insert will not fit /lid fits loose / heats well on a gas cook top but biggest complaint is the handle
Shape not good, out of balance
Other reviewers like the curved shape of this pan but I find several problems with it. It is very hard to find the right shape of spatula to make a sauce in this pan as there is the flat bottom and then the sides which have an inconsistent curve to them. Plus the bottom is very small so I can't use it on a front burner as too much of the burner is exposed, and the back burner is awkward for making sauces. And don't get me started on the handle. It is much too short for a 3 quart pan or else it should have a handle on the other side as well so you can pick it up safely. Buy a pan with straighter sides. I wish I had!! It looks pretty but badly designed all around.
- I do not recommend this product.
Finally bought good cookware
We received one of these pans in a set we purchased and loved it so much we wanted a second one. My husband (who does most of the cooking) and I have been really impressed with this cookware.
A favorite for so many things!
I love this pot for sauces, rice, risotto, steaming, and usually grab it over others due to the size and rounded sides. You won't believe how easy your sauces whisk up - with the rounded shape nothing is lost in that corner edge you find at the bottom of a traditional sauce pan.
I like the glass lid so I can see what I'm cooking. Easy to clean with a little hot water while the pan is still warm - everything releases easily. Never need to turn up the flame more than about medium as it heats up quickly.
A GREAT pan for many things. If you're not buying a whole set of tri-ply, I recommend this chef's pan, the 10 inch omelette, the 12 inch saute, and the 8 qt. to get you by. A small 1 qt is also nice to have for smaller sauce quantities.
- I recommend this product.