- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-in. Stir Fry Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $150.00
- Our Price: $79.95
Hurry, Only 15 In Stock!
Item #299010 1767726 Model #1767726
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Perfect for creating crisp, healthy vegetable and meat stir frys.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767726
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Not Long Lasting
This was a great pan for the first few times I used it. I loved it and use it for pretty much every thing I need to cook. I've followed all the guidelines and I always handwash as I don't have a dishwasher. Unfortunately the pan has now started to get burn marks on the bottom and it now has a copper looking ring around the inside of the pan. It no longer really gets clean, as it always has this residue and it's unfortunate that a calphalon product would reduce to this so quickly. I have had the pan for a little over a month. It's also strange that the pan got these marks when I closely watched the food and it never burnt.
- I do not recommend this product.
Very good pan - the lid is especially beneficial. Would like another sitr fry pan with smaller dimensions.
My new Fav
My new favorite all around pan. I love that it is stainless steel and easy to clean.