- Calphalon 10-in. Everyday Pan with Stainless Steel Lid
- Calphalon 10-in. Everyday Pan with Glass Lid
- Calphalon Simply Traditional 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 8-qt. Multi-Purpose Stockpot
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $79.95
Item #198029 VMP8P Model #VMP8P
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Set includes:
• 8-qt. Stock Pot
• Pasta Insert
• Steamer Insert
• Glass Cover
- The Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 8-qt. Multi-Pot is built to last. It’s made from brushed stainless steel with an impact-bonded aluminum base for fast, even heating, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The 8-qt. Multi-Pot is a four-piece set, and includes a large 8-qt. stock pot plus a pasta insert, steamer insert and glass cover. Use the pasta insert inside the stock pot when cooking pasta or potatoes – just lift it up to drain water instead of having to use a separate colander. The steamer insert is perfect for cooking vegetables, dim sum or shrimp. You can also use the stockpot by itself to cook potatoes, stews or corn on the cob.
- Specialty Serveware
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable stainless steel with impact-bonded aluminum base for even heating
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Induction capable
- Oven and broiler safe
- Stainless steel loop handles
- Item #: VMP8P
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Pan oven & broiler safe. Cover oven safe to 450°F / 230°C and not broiler safe.
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the luster of the stainless steel.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic, Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Calphalon Pot Survives Slide Off Car Roof at 45mph
Driving to a catering gig, the car was full so we placed our 8 qt. pot on the roof of the car for one of us to grab. Ten minutes later, four miles from our house, we heard a ka-chunk, ka-chunk-ka-chunk-a noise. When I looked in the rearview mirror, the pot was in the ditch and the glass cover was spinning, unharmed, in the middle of the road. The pot survived with just a small dent in the bottom, and had half of the food still in it. We later used this food, with no visible tar bits in it, at our catering event. Just kidding... We highly recommend this product- it is now our favorite pot!
- I recommend this product.
A World Cooking Utensil
You only need this one Stockpot combination to perform multiple tasks in the Kitchen! From boiling pasta, fresh greens from the garden or market, fresh corn on the cob to steaming/poaching poultry and delicate seafood or just steaming hot dogs and/or buns!
I really like this pot, the strainer insert is so handy, and construction is substantial! I haven't used the steamer insert yet, but I'm sure it will perform great as well.
it is a very nice addition to the kitchen,but as stated in another review u need to fill the pot at least half way to cook the pasta as the insert dictates the depth...