- Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron Panini Pan: Blue
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick Sandwich Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick Puff Pancake Pan
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 11.5-in. Panini Pan
- Suggested Price: $60.00
- Our Price: $39.95
- Special: $33.96
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Item #237123 1755442 Model #1755442
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- The Panini Pan & Press makes it easy to prepare traditional Italian toasted sandwiches, grilled cheese, and more. Ridges allow food to get wonderfully crisp, while the press ensures sandwiches are deliciously melted all the way through. An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts, Simply Calphalon Nonstick brings durability, performance and value to your kitchen. Its long-lasting nonstick surface consistently delivers delicious results followed by easy cleanup, while the hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and even heating. Silicone handles feel comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 10 Year Warranty
- Comfortable silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for durability.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Oven safe to 400ºF.
- Item #: 1755442
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Stay-cool silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Best grill pan ever!
I love this pan, keep it on my cooktop, use it everyday, very resourceful, doesn't require cooking spray, my food stays low fat and tastes great, especially love the way it browns my skinless chicken. MORE THAN JUST A PANINI PAN! MY EVERYDAY PAN.
- I recommend this product.
Good but not great, top is actually flat!
Perfect size for a single person. Bought it so I could use it for more than just paninis - already have a countertop press for that. Was under the impression that the top aka the press also had ridges. It's actually flat. Kind of defeats the purpose if you have to flip your food to get the grill marks.
Great For A Variety of Small Jobs
I love this pan for small jobs like one or two sandwiches, turkey bacon, breakfast sausages. The top holds the heat where it needs to be. I use it almost every day and it looks brand new after a year.
- I recommend this product.
Overall - Excellent - More than panini.
Love my panini maker, much more than pannini you could cook. Follow directions included with package for heating and cleaning. Can cook eggs, French toast, etc.