- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. Grill Pan and Griddle Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Round Grill Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13.75-in. Panini Pan
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 11-in. Square Griddle
- Suggested Price: $50.00
- Our Price: $29.95
- Special: $19.95
Item #749184 SA1211HP Model #SA1211HP
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- The secret to perfect pancakes? The perfect pans! Calphalon’s square griddle is the perfect breakfast or sandwich companion. Foods cook evenly, thanks to the consistent thickness across the bottom of the pan. The shallow profile offers easy access with a spatula.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating.
- Tempered glass covers
- The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating.
- Item #: SA1211HP
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Mine warped after a handful of uses
I was disappointed with our griddle. Ours does not lay flat on the burner (I agree with the reviewer that sited the handle being too heavy for the pan itself) and so it warped after a handful of uses. They are on sale now so it hardly makes sense to spend the shipping to send it in for replacement, but I hate to think of the griddle in a landfill. I'd try something else. (Maybe the enamel one?)
- I do not recommend this product.
This Nonstick Griddle has proven to be an excellent choice for our Sunday brunch eggs. With the low sides and perfect nonstick finish it is easy to turn eggs and easy clean up. This pan is the very best.
Material too thin, warps too easy
I like the size of the pan just wish it wasn't so easy to warp. The handle being long and heavy does not allowing the pan to lay flat on the burner. I have a glass top stove so the burner element is flat but the pan does not lay flat.
Great griddle. Heats evenly and releases food, even eggs, perfectly. This griddle is going to get a real workout in our home.