- Simply Calphalon Enamel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 8-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 11-in. Square Griddle
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 2-qt. Sauce Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 1-qt. Sauce Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
Simply Calphalon Enamel 2-qt. Sauce Pan
- Suggested Price: $40.00
- Our Price: $29.95
Item #237221 1756550 Model #1756550
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Item #: 1756550
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Best pot I've ever owned
Bought this pot to try out the cookware line. Love it! I use if for pasta, sauces, grits, etc. It heats evenly, cleans up great and has been durable.
- I recommend this product.
This sauce pot is the absoute perfect size for me, not too big and yet not too small. I love it.
VERY GOOD POT I LOVE IT,EVEN HEAT ALL OVER
COOKS JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT .NO STICKING TOO THE PAN.MY FOOD COME OUT JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT.
This replaced the Calphalon I've had for a couple years. The bottom had a few flakes gone probably from a lot of whisking I had done in it.. It's a good sixe for small family use..