- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Nylon Utensils Tongs
- Item No Longer Available
- Whether you're plucking fried dumplings from a wok, sauteing green beans in a skillet or turning chicken in a fry pan, you'll love the firm grip and easy maneuverability of our nylon tongs. Long, comfortable handles keep foods a safe distance from hot foods.
- Crafted with heat-resistant soft-touch silicone accents, these utensils give you a perfect balance of comfort and control.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Grroved, no-slip grippers give you a firm hold on foods as you turn them.
- Locks in closed position for compact storage.
- Nylon heat resistant to 400 degrees F/24 degrees C
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This is a lightweight tong with a good locking feature. I would definately buy again.
- I recommend this product.
These tongs are too flimsy. When you pick something up, the middle part (where you squeeze) touches the other side. Aside from that, the locking mechanism works great. Just don't use them for anything heavier than a strip of bacon.
- I do not recommend this product.
They work very well but one needs to be careful when lifting something that is heavy or slippery because the grooves are not tall enough to get a sturdy grip.
A little info please...
I chose these tongs because, I needed a pair for my non-stick pans, and also, honestly, I only needed to spend 10 more dollars to save on the shipping! When the tongs came, I couldn't figure out how they opened, and I saw no instructions. My husband finally figured it out after fiddling with them for a few minutes. I do like the stay-locked feature for storage.