- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 12-in. Jumbo Fryer
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Multi-Pot
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $150.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #193751 LR8608MP Model #LR8608MP
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Set Includes:
8-qt. Stock Pot
- A versatile addition to your kitchen, the Multi-Pot can be used three different ways. Use it with the pasta insert to cook and then drain pasta or potatoes; use the steaming basket for vegetables or fish; or use the generously-sized stock pot alone when preparing soups, stocks or chili. Bring stunning, contemporary design to your kitchen with Calphalon Contemporary Stainless cookware. Crafted from lustrous, brushed stainless steel, clean lines and curvaceous silhouettes, Contemporary Stainless epitomizes the soul of modern style with professional performance and dishwasher-safe convenience.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Brushed stainless steel interior & exterior.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-gauge, full aluminum core for even heating.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: LR8608MP
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
not the best
This set should not be part of the Contemporary series as it isn't triply as the rest of the line. Unlike the regular 8qt Contemporary stock pot that uses thick metal walls this stock pot is made of thin metal that rusted on first use.
The only positive side I can say is that the pot, steamer and pasta bowl doesn't mess with the food flavor as a lot of other (mainly cheap) stainless steel on the market.
- I do not recommend this product.
Happy with my Multi Pot
I use this set in my Kosher kitchen as one of my meat pots. It was great at holiday time for chicken soup and matzah balls for a medium size crowd. For every day we use it for pasta, and the strainer is super handy. Everything is easy to clean, and I'm very happy so far. One downside however, would be the lid which moves up and down a bit when things are boiling.
- I recommend this product.
I bought this to go with my 13 piece contemporary set. The design of this pot is slightly different than the 8-qt that comes with the set. Since the set doesn't come with a strainer though I would reccomend this for the value.
Great soup pot
Needed a replacement soup pot and found this one which was reasonably priced and well made. The cooking surface allows for soups and stews to simmer nicely without burning. Only problem I have is the lid "pops up" while the soup is simmering and spits onto the stove surface. I fixed that by putting a wooden spoon under the lid to keep it partially open. Also food does leave stains on bottom which cannot be removed even following cleaning instructions.
- I recommend this product.