- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13x16-in. Roasting Pan with Rack
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 3-qt. Saute Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- The Contemporary Stainless sauté pan heats evenly and efficiently, delivering excellent browning, delicious caramelization and superior cooking control. Straight sides maximize your flat cooking surface. The thick bottom prevents scorching, yet responds exceptionally well to subtle adjustments in temperature -- essential for fast-cooking methods like sautéing. The low profile prevents foods from steaming while giving you easy access with utensils. Calphalon’s sauté pans are designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR5003
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
3-qt Saute Pan
One of these came with my 13 piece set but I use it so much I bought it second. I love it.
Very fine, very versatile saute pan
I stumbled onto this pan. In the ensuing year since purchase, relatives & friends have been pelted with my praise of it & my recommendation on it... :) It is extremely useful for sauteing, for browning, for soup-making, for etc, etc. I use it a great deal; it's my Mz (or is it Mr?) Dependable. Just bought an 8 qt pot of the same category, based on my love of this saute pan. I am a picky customer; I kid you not when I say that it is a very good item. One caution: don't confuse "non-stick" Contemporary cookware with this straight stainless category. I see that some stores unfairly mix them together.
- I recommend this product.