- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Multi-Pot
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 8-qt. Stockpot with Lid
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $130.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #193779 LR8612P Model #LR8612P
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- The large-capacity Calphalon Contemporary 12-qt. stock pot is ideal for stews, stock, chili and other moist-cooked dishes, plus this pan has plenty of room to boil water for pasta, shellfish, potatoes and more. The impact-bonded aluminum base is responsive to temperature changes, whether you’re slowly simmering or rapidly boiling. Calphalon’s stock pots are designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful brushed stainless steel interior & exterior.
- Dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: LR8612P
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Oven safe. Tempered glass covers are oven safe to 450°F.
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to preserve the luster of the stainless steel.
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
The best soup pot around!
About a year ago i was diagnosed with celiac disease, so I am now making everything at home, from scratch. I was never much of a soup or stew cook, things were either mushy or burned onto the bottom of the pot and extremely hard to clean. I did some research on soup/stock pots and this one fit what I was looking for. I LOVE this pot! It's everything and more! And applesauce.....perfect! Will deffinately get more. Thank you Calphalon.
- I recommend this product.
Calphalon is the best!
My calphalon stock pot is perfect for making red gravy, gumbo, etc... It heats evenly and cleans up in a snap! The picture says it all!
- I recommend this product.
Good for Cheesemaking
I used this for the first time last week and it worked perfectly for the mozzarella I made. Even boiling and good heat distribution.
I have had my pots and pans since I got married, and they were really beginning to look tattered with scrapes and dings. I decided to replace them as I could, and since large pots are never in sets, when I saw this online for half price I couldn't resist. It's wonderful - very even heat, did a beautiful job on the soups and stews I made over the holiday! Easy to clean afterwards too, so I know that my replacements will look good for a lot longer than my first set did!