- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Multi-Pot with Steamer
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 7-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Item No Longer Available
- Get set to cook for a crowd with this extra- large, extra-beautiful Dutch Oven. Ideal for braising meats, simmering soups, or whipping up a big batch of meatballs and sauce, it features a curvy contemporary shape that looks fabulous on the buffet.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: JRL87882P
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Large enough for a roast
Large 8.5 qt. dutch oven is great, I'm very happy with it, very easy to clean up I can use it on top of stove or in the oven.I also have the smaller one & use it constantly. I would reccommeny it to anyone.
- I recommend this product.
Wonderful All-Around Pot
I bought this initially because I was going to be cooking for a family member's 90th birthday celebration where over 50 people would be attending. I needed the largest dutch oven/pot I could find, and this worked perfectly, shortening the time involved in pre-preparing the main course.
Since then I have used it for just about anything you can think of - soups, peasant style ratatouille, gumbo, chili, chicken cacciatore, etc. (I prepare large double batches so I can freeze a large amount for later.) And it has worked absolutely perfectly for everything. I used to have to start some dishes in one pan and split the contents at some point in the prep to make the quantity I've needed, but not with this pan because it is so large.
And as others have commented, for its size, it is exceptionally lightweight. And the clean-up is so easy that it's amazing. Storage can be a consideration because it's so large, but we found a way to make it happen.
I couldn't recommend this item more highly if you have the need for a large dutch oven or pot.
- I recommend this product.
Wonderful Dutch oven
I love this dutch oven....it cooks like a charm and the best thing is it is made right here in the USA.... It's time for all of us to buy from the USA whenever we can or we can kiss our country goodbye..
was skeptical at first. the pan being so light compared to my lodge cast iron oven. But used it twice allready and it cooked as good as my lodge.So far I am satisfied with it.