- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 14x16-in. Roaster Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 16-in. Roaster
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12x14-in. Roaster
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-pc. Roasting Set
- Item No Longer Available
- Set Includes: Roaster Rack 2 LiftersInjection Baster
- How do Calphalon commercial roasters ensure superb results? They’re made of heavy-gauge aluminum, the ideal material for consistent heat conduction. They feature low sides, so air circulates freely around your roast and moisture evaporates quickly. They stay level, even after years of high heat exposure, and they’re accompanied by our U-shaped nonstick roasting rack, turkey lifters, and injection baster! If you’ve never tried slow-roasted foods, now’s the time to take the time.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: JRL1805P
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Though the rack and roasting pan were the quality I expect from all of my Calphalon cooking sets, the quality of the Turkey Grabbers were an unexpected bonus. They make handling the Hot Roast Turkey easy. The one piece that sets this set apart is the Baster/Injector. Most injectors have small hypodermic size vials that you are constantly refilling. Also when trying to suck up the juices to reinject, using the baster to extract the fluid then screwing on the needle is even a greater invention than pre-sliced bread.
used this roasting pan to cook our Christmas roast, the roast came out perfect. The rack kept the roast from sticking and we used the dripping in our gravy, made for a very good meal.
Best gift for young couples!
My daughter borrowed my turkey pan and baster...this told me, she didnt have one! so went looking for one for her as a Christmas gift. The best deal I found was at Cooking.com! The sent me an email coupon I could use which made the deal even sweeter. My daughter loved it and so did I! Now I want one for myself since mine is so old!!!
Received With Scratched bed
Product was received with a noticeable "scratch" or burr mark on the bed along almost the entire length of the pan. It's about 1/2 inch wide. Had I noticed this in time I would have returned the product. However, having no substitute, I was forced to use it. Based on this I think I was sold a "second" or defective unit. NOTE: This burr was on the cooking surface not the exterior bottom. In all likelihood I shall NOT be purchasing from you again.