- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 4.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Steamer Insert
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-in. Flat Bottom Wok
- Item No Longer Available
- Master meals in minutes! We’ve adapted the traditional round-bottom wok for easy use on Western ranges, adding a long, rolled stainless steel Cool Touch handle for easy lifting, tossing and turning, and a flat bottom for stability. The advanced, nonstick finish gives you options to cook with or without oils for easy low-fat and non-fat cooking and makes cleanup fast and simple.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Long handles that stay cool on the stovetop for hours of comfortable cooking.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: JR155
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Nonstick Wok A Joy To Use!
It was time to retire my 30-year old non-stick wok, which was sold under the name of a known East Coast restaurateur. While that wok was used for stir-fry exclusively, it never really did a 5-star job for me. The problem was, the metal was thin, the pan would heat too hot, too fast, and things would burn on the bottom, but somehow never get warm enough on the sides of the wok. So I bought this Calphalon wok and am already thrilled with its performance. I have stir-fry once a week now, and feel like I turn out professional-quality food from that pan. The material is thick enough to allow pre-heating, yet it never burns the food. I get beautifully browned meat AND perfectly cooked vegetables in my stir-fry. It is SO satisfying to have a proper tool to deliver these kind of tasty results.
I am on my second Wok pan!
I used this pan in the RV when we were building our house, it took almost two years to build it! I used it almost every night, the best pan I ever had! Well worth the price! I got the Hard anodized so I could use a wire whisk.
Would highly recommend this product.
- I recommend this product.