- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 2-pc. Carving Set
- Our Price: $49.95
Out Of Stock
Item #612054 KNSR0102C Model #KNSR0102C
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- An entertaining essential, our 2-piece carving set will help you make a fine presentation of holiday turkeys, prime rib and other roasts. The carving fork holds roasts firmly against the cutting board while you take perfect slices with ease.
- Contemporary Cutlery's full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Each knife type individually balanced for efficiency and comfort.
- Ergonomic grip handle uniquely contoured for one size fits all comfort
- Full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength and greater cutting versatility.
- Hand-ground to a perfect, equal edge and fine satin finish.
- High carbon, no-stain German steel from tip to tang. Sharpens more easily than ordinary stainless and maintains its edge longer. Resists rust, stains, discoloration.
- Lifetime warranty
- One piece forging of blade, bolster and tang for long-lasting durability. No parts to separate.
- Patented handle labels make knife identification easy.
- Item #: KNSR0102C
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced polyresin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Calphalon Carving Set
We purchased this set for our son, who already owns a matching Calphalon knife set. The product quality is excellent. Our only concern is that the fork does not have a guard between the tines and the handle. This seems to be the American standard, as we could not find any carving set sold in the USA with a guard on the fork. This is fine for carving poultry, where the directional motion of the knife is down and away from the carver, but when carving, say, a rib roast in the English style where the motion of the knife is toward the fork and the carver, a guard is really needed to protect the fingers.