|More Sizes: 21-pc.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 8-in. Chef's Knife
- Calphalon Katana Series 18-pc. Knife Block Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 17-pc. Knife Block Set
- Suggested Price: $340.56
- Our Price: $199.95
Item #612446 1808008 Model #1808008
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Set Includes:
8 steak knives
- Contemporary Cutlery's full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Each knife type individually balanced for efficiency and comfort.
- Ergonomic grip handle uniquely contoured for one size fits all comfort
- Full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength and greater cutting versatility.
- Hand-ground to a perfect, equal edge and fine satin finish.
- High carbon, no-stain German steel from tip to tang. Sharpens more easily than ordinary stainless and maintains its edge longer. Resists rust, stains, discoloration.
- Lifetime warranty
- One piece forging of blade, bolster and tang for long-lasting durability. No parts to separate.
- Patented handle labels make knife identification easy.
- Item #: 1808008
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced polyresin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I have the 17 piece set and so far the 5" and 8" knives have broken where the blade meets the handle while cutting vegetables. Looks like corrosion of some sort in the metal. No more knives made in China....
- I do not recommend this product.
Was looking for a good set of knives to replace an old one & a friend recommended these to me. These knives are so sharp & stays sharp for a long time, so impressive. The set looks good sitting on my counter top.
- I recommend this product.
bought this set for my wife . the cutlery is well balanced and super sharp. the wood block match perfectly to are cherry kitchen cabinets. I also order the 2 PC - 8 in slicer and serving fork set. there is 2 extra slots in the block and holds the 8 in slicer knife perfect but not the serving fork . this is the only complaint we have. the block should of been design to hold one. the knifes are all well marked as to what they are on the end of each handle except for the 8 steak knifes . the solid steel knifes rubber grips are perfectly design for your hands to grip them . you do want to be careful unwrapping them when they arrive. my wife was so scarred of slicing herself because there so sharp. each knife comes with a plastic safety tip for your safety . also when the wood knife block is filled with all the knifes it is heavy. I have cut up veggie ,potato , bought a whole boneless sirloin was able to slice right though it in a single pass raw with the 8 inch Chiefs knife to turn it into 3 pot roasts and 8 steaks for diffrent meals. I was very impressed with little pressure applyed to the knife .
CON - the wood knife blocks not having a slot to handle the Serving Fork
- I recommend this product.
I love the exceptional quality of Calphalon knives. These were bought as a gift because we had already purchased Calphalon knives for our home and absolutely love them.